1. Where is Radio One located?
Radio One is headquartered in Lanham, MD, at 1010 Wayne Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Radio One has radio stations in the following 17 markets: Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, NC; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, OH; Dallas and Houston, TX; Detroit, MI; Indianapolis, IN; Philadelphia, PA; Richmond, VA; St. Louis, MO; and Washington, DC.
2. How many radio stations does Radio One own and/or operate?
As of November 2012, Radio One owned and/or operated 55 radio stations.
3. When was Radio One founded?
Radio One was founded in 1980.
4. When was Radio One’s initial public offering of common stock?
Radio One’s initial public offering of common stock was on May 5, 1999.
5. What is Radio One’s ticker symbol and which exchange is it traded on?
Radio One trades on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the ticker symbols “ROIAK” for its Class D common stock and “ROIA” for its Class A common stock.
6. When does Radio One’s fiscal year end?
Radio One’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
7. What are the dates of Radio One’s fiscal year end?
· Q1: January – March 31
· Q2: April 1 – June 30
· Q3: July 1 – September 30
· Q4: October 1 – December 31
8. Does Radio One have a direct stock purchase plan?
No. Radio One does not currently offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
9. How can I purchase shares of Radio One?
Please contact a registered broker. You may also transact in Radio One shares through any of the major on-line brokers.
10. What is the difference between Radio One’s Class D common stock (ROIAK) and Class A common stock (ROIA)?
The two classes of stock are virtually identical, except holders of the Class A common stock have one vote per share with respect to any matters put before our stockholders, and the holders of Class D common stock have no votes per share. Also, holders of the Class A common stock may convert their stock into Class D on a 1:1 basis, but the Class D common stock may not be converted into Class A.
11. Who is Radio One’s independent public accountant?
Ernst & Young, LLP, Baltimore, MD.
12. Who is Radio One’s transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
13. How can I request an investor kit and/or reach the investor relations department?
Email your request to IR@radio-one.com.